Vehicles, Vending Machines, Jewelry & Artwork
Location, Date and Time:
When: Thursday, March 29th, 2018 at 11:00 A.M.
Where: 1883 Marina Mile Blvd., Ste 106, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315 and online at www.proxibid.com
Inspection period: Morning of sale 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Sale will consist of vehicles for the following
Cruisin’ On Inc. d/b/a The Produce Network Case #17-24938-AJC
• 2008 Freightliner M2 106 26’ft Refrigerated Box Truck w/lift gate, 6.7L L6 Diesel, 220 HP Cummins engine, VIN 1FVACWDT08HZ94038, Odometer reading: 348,158
• 2008 Isuzu NPR Refrigerated 14’ft Box Truck w/lift gate, Diesel, VIN JALE5W16187301357, Odometer reading: 158,115
Sigma-Tech Sales, Inc. Case #14-11366-BKC-JKO
• 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD, 3.6L V6 DOHC 24V engine, VIN 1C4RJFAG3EC123526, Odometer reading: 47,855
Rockline VAC Systems, Inc. Case #17-21340-BKC-RBR
• 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 LTZ 2WD, 4-Door, 5.3 V8 OHV 16V FFV engine, Automatic 6 speed, VIN 3GNNCGE03AG106493, Odometer reading: 207,050. Optional equipment: towing/camper package, power sunroof, navigation, DVD entertainment system, luggage rack, bed liner, fiberglass cap, dual electric seats, strobe light bar on roof
Sale will consist of jewelry and artwork for the
Amy Jo Brodie Case #16-23446-RBR
• Various artworks from Romero Britto and other artist
• Championship Rings, Jewelry and more
Sale will consist of vending machines for the following
Oliver R. Mayorga Case #17-20756-AJC
• (5) Seaga Vista VC630 Combo Vending Machines (10 Chip Selections, 10 Candy Selections, 6 Beverage Selections)
Partial terms of sale:
Condition: All items are as is, where is, with no warranty expressed or implied. Subject to confirmation.
Registration: $100.00 refundable cash/certified funds deposit and valid driver’s license to participate.
Payments due: No later than noon on 03/30.
Removal: 03/29, 03/30 and 04/02 from 9 AM to 4 PM
Onsite buyer’s premium: 10% bp will apply.
Online buyer’s premium: 13% bp will apply.
How to participate at this auction? There are 3 ways to register:
1. In Person: You are required to present a valid driver’s
license and $100.00 refundable cash/certified funds deposit at the auction site
on the day of sale.
2. On-line: Visit www.proxibid.com site. Locate the button at the top of the screen “Sign Up”. You are required to fill out the registration form and provide a credit card in order to bid online. Please contact www.proxibid.com directly if you are having trouble signing up.
3. Absentee: Simply place an absentee bid at least 24 hours prior to the sale. An assigned staff member will bid in your absence up to your maximum bid. Click here to download the Absentee Bid Form. Fax the form to (954) 252-2791 along with a copy of your driver’s license and 25% deposit.